Day Transmissions has been repairing transmissions since 1978. Our highly-trained and experienced team can help you with any element of your transmission repair. Here are five reasons why you should come to us:
1) Unlike the other shops in the area, Day Transmissions only focuses on transmission services. That means, over the past 38+ years, we’ve been working hard to perfect our craft. You can trust us to diagnose the issue correctly and provide you with any other information you need – all before tackling the repair.
2) Quality is always at the forefront of our services. Providing an effective solution to your transmission problems is our top priority. We won’t rush to fix any problem, nor will we take shortcuts. Your transmission is vitally important, and you can trust us to treat it that way.
3) We always stay up to date on the latest technology and techniques in the industry. New cars, new equipment, new technologies – all are being created year-after-year. We make sure to bring in any new equipment or tools right away to address the needs of new cars, and to more efficiently repair the transmissions of older vehicles.
4) Communicating with you throughout the process. There’s nothing worse than waiting for a repair and not knowing what’s going on. Our techs will make sure to provide you with ongoing updates on your transmission repair, and give you information following the service to ensure continued operation.
5) Notice a problem after we finished? We’ll take care of it. We work tirelessly to get the repair done right the first time. But sometimes, things happen down the road that need to be addressed. That’s why Day Transmissions offers a one-year, 12,000 mile warranty on all of our repair services.
Contact our experienced team today for automatic and manual transmission repairs in El Paso, TX.